Automatically filter offline playlists when offline

Just done a quick search and can't see this one but I'm sure one of the Ideas Guardians can tell me 🙂

My idea is when Spotify loads up and detects you are offline (i.e. in flight mode) all tabs in 'My Music' are autofiltered to only show offline playlusts, albums, tracks etc? As soon as connection to the net is detected then make all available again?

Not a biggy, but would save me maybe a second or two when travelling 🙂

Updated: 2015-11-17

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend

Hi,

While I recognize the implementation differs slightly from what you're requesting, have you seen this thread?  I'll wait to mark this 'duplicate' in case you want the filtering to be automatic.

Community Legend

Hi @blake agree, it's almost there. Although that one is implemented as just the ability to filter offline playlists... I was more thinking of an automatic filter if already offline then only show those that can be played offline for instance when on a plane no need to make the filter.

I think it's more an extension to that idea really. Don't think we have a category for that 😉

Community Legend

Since the functionality you request differs from what was implemented, I'll mark this as 'New Idea'.

Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

I have been wanting this for awhile glad I'm not the only one!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2015-11-17

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!