BSD Version needed

Hi, I can't use the binary version on my BSD systems. I can't continue my subscription without a version for BSD. Ideally, I'd like free software, but would consider a binary for BSD. This would make many people happy I have a feeling. Thanks, Nate

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments

More importantly, the FreeBSD version (at least) would be a very easy port. All you would need to do is compile it targeted for FreeBSD. 

Casual Listener

OpenBSD would also be really cool 🙂

I would love to play the betatester for it. If it is possible to create a FreeBSD binary, an OpenBSD-binary should be no more problem 🙂

user-removed
Not applicable

I'd be another happy beta tester - FreeBSD 10.0 in my case.

I had to stop using Spotify (and stop my subscription) because I'm using OpenBSD. Compiling it for the BSDs would be great.

openBSD is the bomb.  I would use it as well

Regular

+1 on BSD

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!