Announcements

Better browsing in 'Your Music' / More organization options

This would, to me, put Spotify on level ground with iTunes when it comes to perusing my songs and picking music. Seriously, just more features for browsing, make it easier to find stuff. Right now, I have an endless list under the 'Albums' 'Artists' and 'Songs' tabs. As much as I love that these tabs exist now, its still impossible to manage my collection. More divisions and options, please. I have a few ideas myself to get this ball rolling, but I'm sure you guys on the brilliant design team can work out what I'm getting at here. 

Suggestions

• Browse by artist, or album, within playlists
  • After selecting an artist in the 'Artist' tab, present me with the artist's albums first, allowing me to pick by album (or all. Similar to itunes; hopefully no copyright or trademark issues).
  • Some means of organizing my playlists. Folders perhaps? I would literally kill for this option (not literally)

This is just a very brief taste of the sort of improvements I think all of us would dearly appreciate. And yet, even having these few features would tremendously improve my Spotify experience. Make me feel like Spotify's the app I want to use, and I want to keep using. These things would be amazing.

Hello and welcome to the community. 

Your post contains more than one ide, which in general makes it hard to implement as a whole. However, your ideas are either already possible or previously suggested here:

Comments
Fred
Status changed to: Case Closed

Hello and welcome to the community. 

Your post contains more than one ide, which in general makes it hard to implement as a whole. However, your ideas are either already possible or previously suggested here: