Announcements

Better customized profile

The profiles should have better customizability.

F.ex. I have certain published playlists, that I would like to always promote at the top. However, I often create playlist folders and move my playlists around, so they are also moved in my profile.

Also it would be nice I you could put some text with your published playlists or maybe even have a thread of comments from other users.

Bring more social functions into Spotify 🙂

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/More-customization-for-personal-profile-pages/idi-p/9...

Your idea has been submitted over 2 years ago but unfortunately has not received enough Kudos (10/year as a minimum).

To keep track of all the active ideas in this section, I will close this now.

Anthony 🙂

Comments
user-removed
Not applicable

plus 1

• editable "About me"-box
  • link to artist, you recommend
  • leave shouts
  1. Indicate the complete path of playlist instead of just the name.
  2. last 3 created radio
  3. top 3 application

1) Say i have a playlist for rap music comming from new york. under this path : /Hiphop / Rap / New York

Currently, the profile would only displays "New York" and let no clue of what's really inside.

Displaying "Hiphop / Rap / New York" would be more accurate

Casual Listener

I would like to have a full html, maybe even Javascript profile. I want to show my music the way that I want to show it. For example, I don't want certain playlists to be prominently displayed, but there are others that I might want to even play (semi-)automatically when you visit my profile.

Could not agree more. Profiles have extremely limited customization features and I would like to choose my profile picture, as well as promote my top playlists.

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/More-customization-for-personal-profile-pages/idi-p/9...

Your idea has been submitted over 2 years ago but unfortunately has not received enough Kudos (10/year as a minimum).

To keep track of all the active ideas in this section, I will close this now.

Anthony 🙂