Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Big picture mode for spotify linux with touch support

I think it would be nice if spotify supplied an version (or mode) of the client like the steam big picture mode and interface elements suitable for touch.

I like to be able to put spotify on dedicated devices like o2 joggler or raspberry pi so the community can easily create spotify appliances for the hifi set.  Think diy squeezebox or something but with the high quality dac of your own choosing, and without the requirement for an server backend (other than spotify itself of course)

Updated: 2015-03-24

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

YES! or just a windows 8 app for spotify would be nice... i know there's an unofficial one, but it doesn't work that well and misses some functionallity 

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2015-03-24

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!