Block option

my issue was I was being harrrased by my ex.. a long time ago she kept reporting my albums with a lot of followers just to **bleep** me off.. I got like 50 emails from you guys taking my albums down and me emailing back to restore it cause it diddnt violate anything. Today she was able to hack into my account and change album titles and delete my albums with a lot of followers. I tried to change the password and recover my albums after a while I checked and it was all deleted song by song and title changed.. good thing your team was able to recover all the songs in my albums that she deleted.. I hope you add a block button soon as I know I’m not the only one having this problem of harassment.. she has bees trying to hack all my social media accounts.. the other day I woke up to 19 emails trying to hack my IG and email.. in IG you can turn off messaging and block the person so all she could do is try to add me with different accounts.. with viber there aren’t any laws here in the philippine regarding purchasing SIM cards so she just buys a ton of SIM cards and Harasses me by messaging me there and I just block her.. there are no laws here for men being harassed only for women.. which sucks cause I’m originally from California.. anyways.. thank you for all your help and hopefully we get that block button soon.. music should be shared and albums should not be on private to prevent harassment.. thank you again.. please do not add a message option as it will cause more problems.. you have other social media accounts for that.. Please keep this for music only.. thank you..

Updated on 2021-06-16

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Alex
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-16

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Related Ideas