Bookmarking Minute / Second

Hey! I listen to audiobooks and podcasts from my hard drive, and stream comedy Albums on spotify.

It would be awesome to be able to set a bookmark on your current playlist (or even current track) and return to it at a later point.

Sometimes I want to take a break from listening to a podcast, to listen to music for a bit. And it would be awesome if I didn't have to open a web player, or different media player to do so.

Thanks for listening, and making spotify amazing!

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Bookmark-Position-in-Track/idi-p/1023674

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Divo
Casual Listener

After re-reading my post, I realized the post itself was unclear, but I hoped the title would be easier to understand. I would like the option to set a bookmark not only on the track itself, but a bookmark within the track (containing minute and second information).

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea. This idea requests to have the possibility to bookmark a track's position.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28

@Divo You're right! I've changed the idea status accordingly!

chaoos

Since Spotify also features audio books...this is a really missing feature 

cyrez

I also think this is really important for audio books. At afternoon i often listen to audiobooks, but during day at work i liste to music. So i have to search always where i stopped the audiobook the last time. 

mefendi

I'd definitely want to see this option too! It would make life so much easier!

Timbo88

It would be so great to have a bookmark feature for the audiobooks....

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Bookmark-Position-in-Track/idi-p/1023674

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!