Bring Back Customizable Radio with thumbs up/down

In the past, I was able to select an artist radio, and then I could like or dislike songs based on my preference to slowly mold the station into these really awesome stations. Recently I have noticed that any artist station, song station, or any saved station I have made have lost the ability to like or dislike songs. The like and dislike functionality still appears in playlists like my discover weekly, but it is gone from the stations I have been molding for years. For example I had a Rage Against the Machine radio that had my preferences for over a year I would listen to at the gym. Now, the songs change each day, but there is no way for me to have a say in them. I know for a fact many songs I have disliked in the past have appeared in these playlists, and this was never an issue up until recently. The algorithm for editing these stations was fantastic, and I'm really bummed to see it disappear. I would love to see it come back. 

Updated on 2019-03-06

Hey there,

That's a great idea, but something similar has already been suggested.

You can check it out here.

Have a nice day!

Luke

Comments
vincentvdh
Casual Listener

It’s a real shame they took away my favourite feature. I hope this is only temporarily because this way it seems like they want to push you the music they have the biggest stake in. It’s no longer in your advantage but their own the new radio. 

vlvfallenking

they really need to stop doing this i want a custom playlist tailored to me not a playlist premade with songs i don't like

cherian97

I agree. I loved this too. Please bring it back!!

graciela25zb

I agree.  Please bring it back!!

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-03-06

Hey there,

That's a great idea, but something similar has already been suggested.

You can check it out here.

Have a nice day!

Luke