All the things I miss about the old Spotify mobile experience:

• Paragraph about the artist's story

• See similar artists icon page

• Follow an artist/other users buttons

• See what other user's have recently listened to

• View your followers or those you follow

• The browse genre and radio stations

• Avatar of my profile picture to click on and go to My Account profile

Also, I am sure the marketing department loved the idea of a whole tab being used to advertise the "Premium" service, however it does not benefit me as a user and the constant reminder doesn't make me want to buy the subscription any more than it did before. Maybe if I got special content, heard about music news first or got to listen to unreleased new songs first, now these would be reasons to get it rather than a permanent ad for it.

Updated on 2018-06-15

Hello there!

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately we can only handle 1 specific feature request per topic, otherwise it's impossible to manage the received kudos / give the idea a proper status.

If you want to start a general feedback topic, that's great! But please use the respective help forum then. ;)

When you're re-posting this idea(s) in a separate topic(s), please make sure to use the search function, since a lot of ideas might already be out there in the ideas forum.

Thanks again!

Related Ideas

Comments
faraway58
Casual Listener

Everyone who reads this PLEASE GIVE IT A VOTE! Posts with 100+ votes are actually checked out by Spotify and the old format used to be really user friendly and needs to return!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2018-06-15

Hello there!

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately we can only handle 1 specific feature request per topic, otherwise it's impossible to manage the received kudos / give the idea a proper status.

If you want to start a general feedback topic, that's great! But please use the respective help forum then. ;)

When you're re-posting this idea(s) in a separate topic(s), please make sure to use the search function, since a lot of ideas might already be out there in the ideas forum.

Thanks again!