Bring Discover to iPad

The Discover tab has been present in all other mainstream applications for some time but it is yet to appear in the iPad application. Since it is my main music device, I would really like to be able to use Discover on it! 

Browse which launched after Discover has been added to the application, so why can't we have Discover!?

Updated: 2016-01-12

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

MattSuda
Community Legend

Nice kudo grab ;)

boxeegrrrl
Roadie

Don't hold your breath. Support has said it's "coming soon" since August 2013. I'm not sure what their definition of soon is but 7 months behind other platforms doesn't meet my definition of "soon" by any stretch.

Spotify can hardly NOT be aware that this is a feature that iPad users want; they just can't or won't prioritize it.

1lovelyitalian

I'm with you. I was actually on the spotify community site to see if anyone else was asking for it, and it seems to a man, that we all want it. What the heck is taking so long? This is ridiculous. Come on Spotify, get with the program here and give us discover on Ipads please.

orlandovitoj
Casual Listener
Come on, Spotify!
vinimaz

Come on, everyone is waiting for it! I am also!

Dan_sumner

Do it nao !!!!!!!!

PineGum

Was excited to see the new version for the ipad until....i discovered...there is no "discover".

Please Please Please add "Discover" to the ipad its one of the best features!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-01-12

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!