Bring Spotify to Russia

Hello !

Like many in Russia, I will manifest myself a big fan of your music service . Very many people in our country want to see your service and fully enjoy . Please come to us , we run Spotify and you'll get millions of users and more popular in our country .

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-07-30

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-07-28

Marked as new idea. This is a repost of the following inactive idea.

sprjunior
Regular

give our fellas russians some love, does it have to do with some copyright laws or license management rules in this particular country?

nastya_gulyaeva

please provide Spotify to Russia! Bring the best music app to the country!

Ertilmedia
Regular

Russia and Spotify =  love in 2017. It's time to enter our market =) Guys! Tired of using proxies and stuff. Want to pay service Spotify with his own hands, and not through intermediaries! Sorry for my bad English

Jogggg

Therefore, you have to deal with the purchase of slots in a family subscription. Spotify, these mobile operators have surrendered to you. We have a good Internet. Money for premium Spotify users will still pay

NourAdiga
Regular

I have just read a post on facebook saying that spotify is finally coming to russia,can anyone confirm and ,if its true, when is this happening?

Ertilmedia
Regular

NourAdiga  - Yes. Spotify needs to enter the Russian market in 2017, but no exact confirmation on the part of their company. I wait them with impatience! Because began to appear a lot of Russian music in Spotify, including the old songs! We can hope and believe =)

Pugovkin

+1!

It's almost a year since it's posted. Any news?

Ertilmedia
Regular

Pugovkin  if you are from Russia - follow the news Spotify in the VK?

News:

Postcard: before the IPO-2017 Spotify again talk about "the launch of Russia"

kikos06

Spotify again scared of the Russian bear and will postpone the launch in Russia for another 5 years ... I'm tired of listening to you through the proxy.