Bring back feature to add songs to playlist super fast by pressing just two keys

I use the Spotify app mostly on PC, and as I'm sure that most of me fellow PC users would agree, we love shortcuts and ways to do things faster.

Before the last update you could add a song to your playlist by right clicking it, then typing the letter "A" (to select 'add to playlist') and then typing the first letter of the playlist's name.

To make this even easier,  I had added a letter (that was located in the left side of the keyboard) in front of each playlist. For example, "a Pop", "d Jazz", "q Japanese", "Electronic". That way I could add songs to the playlists by right clicking with my right hand and then typing "A" and finally typing 'A', 'D', 'E', 'Q', or 'S' (for Starred) with my left hand. I know it's not that big of a deal but it'd be nice to have that feature back and I think many PC users will love it if they learn about it.

Updated: 2016-03-10

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-03-10

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!