Bring back length of time for songs and album name in playlists

It has been a while since song time lengths have been removed on the desktop version for Spotify for playlists, but it would be nice if they were around again since I know how long each song is (time-wise) and can choose songs according to what amount of time I may have left. I also appreciated how you could organize the songs by length of time. As well, it would be great to bring back the album names. As of right now, the playlist only lists the name of the song, the name of the artist, and the date that the song was added onto the playlist.

Thanks in advance for your consideration for this idea!

Updated: 2016-06-30

Ah, I see what's happening here. This point has been addressed in the following similar idea:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Bring-back-column-width-adjustment-Desktop/idi-p/1040428
Add your kudos and comments there please!

Comments
blake
Community Legend
Status changed to: Need more information
Updated: 2016-06-29

Hi @tehH1035 and thanks for your contribution! Can you clarify your suggestion a bit? The 'Time' column is still available: try reducing the size of your other columns and see if it reappears. It's the last column on the right. :)

tehH1035
Casual Listener

Hi @blake! Thanks for the reponse! I'm using a Macbook if that helps anything, and I'm referring to playlists, not just search results (which is what you're probably talking about, I'm guessing). All that is listed for me is the song name, the name of the artist, and the date the song was added to the playlist. I'll edit the idea to include this detail.

blake
Community Legend

Hi @tehH1035, thanks for clarifying. Please see the attached screenshot of my Desktop client (Mac) to see the time column. :)

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 8.20.52 AM.png

tehH1035
Casual Listener

Hi @blake, thanks for this reference! This used to be the case for my Spotify but after an update, the time and eventually the album columns disappeared.

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 10.08.14 AM.png

Here is how it looks on my Spotify screen (with my name removed; sorry about that). Notice the lack of an album and time column.

tehH1035
Casual Listener

Oh, never mind @blake, I see it now, but it seems that I have to hide the other two sidebars to see them (I didn't realize that this is what you were referencing). In that case, would it be possible to have a scrollbar on the bottom so that I can see all the columns without having to hide the other two sidebars? The other (more difficult) option that I would suggest is allowing users to choose which columns are visible.

Sorry about the confusion, and thanks for your help!

blake
Community Legend
Status changed to: Duplicate
Updated: 2016-06-30

Ah, I see what's happening here. This point has been addressed in the following similar idea:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Bring-back-column-width-adjustment-Desktop/idi-p/1040428
Add your kudos and comments there please!