Bring back search history in mobile

I just saw the similar suggestion to bring back listening history on phones, which sounds great, but I really enjoyed seeing the list of all the things I've searched whenever I clicked the search bar to type something in.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

ph34r-x
Casual Listener
I agree I want search history back. I literally reverted back to an older version of spotify to get the feature back. Sacrificing the discover button.
JoelWalker

How do i find an older version to revert back to?  I would do it in a heartbeat to get back my search histroy.

mbressler

I want to know what I listened to yesterday because I wanted to reccommend it to a friend, but there is no option for mobile spotify to gather history. I LOVED THAT SONG TOO!

sevemanzoor
Roadie

Maybe in 2015 :)

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!