Bring back the filter (search within) option everywhere

With the latest release the option to filter (ctrl/cmd-F) was removed completely - making it no longer possible to filter playlists and playlist folders. Instead of shutting this post down referring to separate ideas, please consider the fact that my “idea” (it’s painful to see how often ideas are about bringing back great functionality rather than suggesting new) is about bringing back the filter functionality everywhere. And to not be lead off to other posts I’ll summarize and target the separate ideas below.

I want it to be possible to filter/search everywhere within the Spotify apps/clients, which implies the following locations:

Thank you!

Hey there!
Thanks for summarizing those ideas but it's best to keep them all separated so they can be updated by the Spotify staff individually. Any news when those features will be returning will be announced in those threads!

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Duplicate

Hey there!
Thanks for summarizing those ideas but it's best to keep them all separated so they can be updated by the Spotify staff individually. Any news when those features will be returning will be announced in those threads!