Bring back the stars

I am completely lost in my playlists now because the drop of the stars. I'm even considering switching to another system. I mean if I have to start my spotify lists over I might as well try something new. Cus now its just a big mess.

Any news if the star function will come back?

Thanks for the feedback - any news regarding this request will be announced in the original idea topic here:

Please add your kudos and comments there, if you haven't already. ;)

Related Ideas

Casual Listener

I actually agree with your sentiment. I went from a one second method of addind songs to my queue, to looking for my starred playlist. It's not the end of the world but it's frustrating when the previous process was SO simple.

Music Fan

I just want to add to this sentiment! Also the new feature is broken out of the box!

I really really dislike the new way and much prefered the star (gold when selectd) as it was. Before you could see in other playlists which songs were in 'Starred' or favourited, awesome!

Now they all show as this awful + icon regardless of whether they are in Starred or not? This is a bug correct? Shouldnt the tick persist? And why stay with the 'starred' terminology when they are now NOT stars but ticks? Poor.

If I had known about this horrible regression I would have stayed with the old version until you FORCED me to move. Whoever ok'd this needs their head checking, did you run this past users? I cannot believe they could have been happy with it.

Bring it back.. bring it back.. bring it back.. bring it back!