[Browse] Bring back "Featuring This Artist" section to artist profiles

On artist profiles, Spotify recently got rid of the "Featuring this artist" section that showed songs from other artists that featured the artist on whose profile you were. This was one of my favorite features. Please bring it back!

Updated on 2021-03-22

Thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community!

Your suggestion didn’t quite reach 180 votes in 6 months. Users can still vote on this idea - if it gets enough votes, Spotify will still check it out and post a status update. You can read more about the idea process here.

Comments
TudoBala
Visitor

Yes! This was a poor move for both artists and listeners. Seeing artist features is one of the best ways to find new music. Plus it gives artists who may not get recognition a chance to be heard.

Petya
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-04-20

Hi,

Thanks for submitting your idea in the Community!

We're marking this as a new idea that users can add their votes to. 

For more info on how to get an idea submission approved as an idea, refer to the guidelines here.

Alleyesonme
Visitor

BRING BACK ALL EYES ON ME FROM TUPAC!!!!! 

nealkovach
Visitor

What a horrible change by Spotify!!!  What's the point!!!  All it does is reduce the amount of songs you can see by your favorite artists!

ThatGirlT

Why was this feature reviewed? It was been apart of the Spotify product for so long. It was the best way for me to get introduced to a new artist. Now I have no way of know why when my favorite artist is featured on a song.

Jacob
Community Legend
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-22

Thank you for bringing your feedback to the Spotify Community!

Your suggestion didn’t quite reach 180 votes in 6 months. Users can still vote on this idea - if it gets enough votes, Spotify will still check it out and post a status update. You can read more about the idea process here.