[Browse] Browse Entire Spotify Catalog

I think it would be awesome to have the ability to browse the entire Spotify catalog by genre, artist, and alphabetical order, at least. The search is useful, but that's only when you already know what you're looking for. Kind of like going through a record store, I would like the ability to thumb through the music, one album at a time, if possible/necessary. That is my favorite way to discover new music, by discovering it MYSELF. I know I can't be alone in this.

Updated on 2019-10-14

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-11-25

Marked as new idea.

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-10-14

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!