[Browse] Customize Browse by Genre

It would be wonderful to gain access to edit the initial browsing menu in IOS in terms of the musical genres. For example, it would be much more convenient for me to have the musical genres I listen to / am interested in most come up first in the browsing menu - especially since there is no real rhyme or reason for how the categories are displayed. It's hard to find the musical genres I want to listen to, and I don't think I'm as inclined to use the unique browsing features as often for this reason. Another suggestion I suppose if browsing order editing is not a viable option is to alphabetized the musical categories so Spotify users can navigate to their desired musical genre with more ease. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to seeing how this issue is addressed.

Sophie Leshan
Anchorage, AK

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-09-18

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-09-20

Marked as New Idea and edited title to make it easier to find via search.

Gig Goer

Would be the happy camper if browsing by genre were possible. Different day - different mood  eg world fusion, classical, country, reggae, soft pop - name it go there

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-09-18

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!