[Browse] Go back to the old desktop friendly GUI

Please revert most of the new GUI back to the previous. As a 1080p desktop user, I don't need massive icons and a cluttered home page. My computer is not the same interface as an iPad. This new GUI is a major step back for desktop users. In no way is this helpful, in fact, it is obstructive.

Updated on 2021-05-06

Hey folks, thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

I’ve closed this idea as the Ideas Exchange Guidelines do not allow requests for complete roll-backs. If you don’t like a certain update, you’re welcome to provide constructive feedback in the relevant Help section of the Community. If you would like to suggest specific feature changes, feel free to submit one or even several ideas in the Idea Exchange, keeping in mind that only one change request is allowed per idea.

For more information, check out the Idea Exchange Guidelines here.

Comments
CheckTheFlo
Casual Listener

Yes please, go back to the old interface quickly (1.1.57 probably). The new one (1.1.58) is much less intuitive. The previous versions were so intuitive, which for me is a huge quality compared to other streaming platforms. I always found Spotify simple, easy, convenient, well done, intuitive. And that's really not the case with this latest version and that's a shame. This is the first time I've felt like stopping my premium subscription!

Noah
Rock Star 8
Rock Star 8
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-05-06

Hey folks, thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

I’ve closed this idea as the Ideas Exchange Guidelines do not allow requests for complete roll-backs. If you don’t like a certain update, you’re welcome to provide constructive feedback in the relevant Help section of the Community. If you would like to suggest specific feature changes, feel free to submit one or even several ideas in the Idea Exchange, keeping in mind that only one change request is allowed per idea.

For more information, check out the Idea Exchange Guidelines here.

Related Ideas