Browse: List of new releases for each day

Hi there,

I'd like to have a tab (or else) in the "Browsing" section to quickly see all newly available albums that have been released on a release day.

It must not be the official release day per country, but maybe something like "All that's new on Spotify today"

I can has this?

Cheers,

Thomas

Updated: 2016-02-02

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

There is already a section in browse for new releases. It is updated every Tuesday.

Is that what you are looking for?

If you want to see new releases for the artists that you follow, then kudo this idea:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/New-Releases-Section-for-Artists-I-Follow/idi-p/94903...

Regular

Kind of, I guess.

But as e.g. new releases come out on Friday in Germany, it won't be updated until Tuesday. So I checked today (it's a Tuesday) and, yes, it got updated. But there are releases missing, which I can only find via manual search.

Use Case for me is: I'm very interested in everything that comes out on a release day. Maybe I don't follow artists yet but I want to listen to their albums when I see them. Maybe I've heard of a band once, forgot about it it and then stumble across their new release in that comprehensive list of new albums.

Cheers!

Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and edited the title to make it easier to find via search. 😉

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-02-02

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!