[Browse] Recently added to Spotify Section

Spotify adds new content all the time.  Sometimes it is something new and sometimes it could be something old.  To know about it you pretty much have to look at the New Release section or be following a paticular artist.

Just like a New Release section, it would be good to have a Recently Added section regardless if it is new or old.  This is a feature that is on Netflix since they add content all the time to their database.

Also, even when looking at the New Release section, there is much more music that is being released than what is being displayed on that section.

Updated: 2017-02-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
camillo75
Community Legend
camillo75
Community Legend
MikeHomoki
Music Fan
Camillo75 - your first link is closer to what I'm thinking than the second link. My suggestion is a section for the newly added music to the database that is separate than the New Release section.
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea.
This idea requests a new section for newly added music to Spotify regardless if it's new or old albums.
(This might get a bit overwhelming since Spotify adds about 20.000 songs per day. ;))

mjaulie
Roadie

YES PLEASE

Maemees
Casual Listener

From the bottom of my heart, I hope that it will be added in the nearest future. 

OttoBot76
Music Fan

This would be an excellent thing to have.  I've also thought about a "wishlist" where we could watch certain tracks to see if they're available.  I've taken to adding dead tracks to playlists just to hope they're added.

sclineman

Theres an artist by the name of DROID, it may be spelled D.R.O.I.D. but I would love it added only have one album and its a great one. Its also a self titled album. PLEASE ADD THIS GROUP...

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2017-02-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!