[Browse] Remove 'West End Girls' from Pride Classics

I hope someone see's this soon, couldn't find any other place to post this.

I'm loving the Pride Classics playlist and love the support Spotify has always shown to the LGBTQ community.  This current Pride Classics playlist is great, except one song.  While I am a fan of The Pet Shop Boys, this playlist features their song West End Girls and I feel the lyrics are inappropriate in light of the events last weekend in Orlando.  I'd reccommend removing this song from the playlist as soon as possibe.

Lyrics:

Sometimes you're better off dead
There's gun in your hand and it's pointing at your head
You think you're mad, too unstable
Kicking in chairs and knocking down tables
In a restaurant in a West End town
Call the police, there's a madman around
Running down underground to a dive bar
In a West End town

Thank you. #OnePulse

Updated on 2017-06-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
blake
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2016-06-21

Marked as New Idea and edited title to make it easier to find via search.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2017-06-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!