[Browse] Remove song/artist recommendations

Hi, 

I have this problem of playing one song and then receiving A LOT recommendations like it. When on the other hand, it seems Spotify doesnt recognize my day to day taste.

It would be good to implement an X at the corner of the playlist/artist/song we find in the browser, in that way our taste updates more easily. 

What do you guys think? 

Updated on 2019-09-12

As it's been a month since we had a reply, we'll be closing this idea.

Keep in mind that you can toggle on a Private Session before listening to not have your listening behavior affect your recommendations.

Be sure as well to like and dislike songs when listening to playlists that are made for you.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Related Ideas

Comments
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2019-08-13

Hey @clgbc,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We just wanted to ask for clarification on the feature that you'd like to improve.

Could you send us a screenshot illustrating what you're referring to so that we can get a better idea of it?

Thanks! Keep us posted :)

Emilia_8
Composer

I agree, we should be able to give feedback on recommended playlists and artists. I have plenty of playlists recommended on my main page that I'm not interested in at all. 

Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-09-12

As it's been a month since we had a reply, we'll be closing this idea.

Keep in mind that you can toggle on a Private Session before listening to not have your listening behavior affect your recommendations.

Be sure as well to like and dislike songs when listening to playlists that are made for you.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here