[Browse] SPOTIFY LYRICS

Hi,

Song´s lyrics or friend´s activity. Always on screen. With musixmatch or another application. Is it really that difficult?
We've been needing something like that for years.SPOTIFY LYRICS.jpgMusixmatch+Spotify

Updated on 2019-03-17

Hey there!

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Community. However, a similar idea has already been suggested here. Make sure to add your votes and comments there regardless of its current status and Spotify might consider implementing it.

You can find more info on how the Ideas Exchange works here :)

Comments
AlanOsollo

that's true, i think it could be a nice upgrade since 2015

Gemiiny

Yeah, I don't know why we still can't have lyrics displayed on screen sonce other apps manage to do so since a very long time !

bilisios
Music Fan

Somewhere in Reddit, I saw many people say that Spotify in Thailand starts to show lyrics after the last update. Perhaps this feature is in beta state, also "Behind the lyrics" it seems like starts to disappear from spotify. I hope they are near to announce it.

Rock Star 10
Rock Star 10
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-03-17

Hey there!

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Community. However, a similar idea has already been suggested here. Make sure to add your votes and comments there regardless of its current status and Spotify might consider implementing it.

You can find more info on how the Ideas Exchange works here :)