[Browse] Section for personalized Playlists by Spotify

I just came across the "Your Summer Rewind" personalised playlist as I was browsing the android app.

However this playlist isn't anywhere on the "Browse" page of the Spotify Desktop app.

Searching "Your" and clicking on playlists revealed a host of other such playlists, such as "Your Time Capsule", "Your Top Songs 2017" and "Your Top Songs 2016".

I am surprised these lists are so hard to find. How about a category on the browse page for all such personalised playlists?

Even the "Made for you" section on the Android app appears to be missing most of these playlists.

Updated on 2019-08-07

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form :)

Have a nice day!

Luke

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-07-28

Marked as new idea.

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-08-07

Hey!

Your idea was submitted a while ago and unfortunately didn't receive the amount of kudos needed to stay active in the ideas board (100 Kudos per year). 

In order to keep the Ideas Exchange clearer I'll close this idea for now, but this doesn't mean Spotify rejected this idea.

If you think this is an idea which needs to be implemented, you're welcome to post it in a slightly different form :)

Have a nice day!

Luke