[Browse] Show only Music based on my Taste

it would be cool if the music of the artist you follow appears in the browse like twitter because i hate justin bieber and maluma and all the**bleep** you put in the feed, I never liked any of these "artists" and they are on my homepage, why i never seen my follows in the home page? the "follow" function only works when something new album but what happen with all these good songs did not come this year or this month but it still good (sometimes better than new songs)?
never see good music for me, my daily mixes its cool but its limited to the music i have in my playlist and similar.
you know... sometimes you just ask "who is the artist?" and follow the profile and the other thing you expect is see this artist en your browse and discover new music that you actually like not music that the creators think that I will like, music for you specifically not music for all the people
do not misunderstend me, spotify is the best!! you do a great job! but it could be even better ;)
Ps. i dont speak so much english so i hope my writint thats correct

Untitled.png

Updated on 2019-04-02

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community. 

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-06-03

Marked as new idea.

rokabard

I feel just the same.

I HATE that evey time I open the desktop app my screen is full of **bleep** I don't care about (stuff that I wouldn't listen too even if you put a gun to my head).

Why is there no "Home" page for the desktop app that shows me relevant content (like in the mobile app)??

Did you let Greg from accounting do you UI design again???

Behabib
Casual Listener

I agree, the music proposition should be based on your music rather than on the recently played playlist, as most of them as just try and error, looking for music.

A search engine based on some artists you like that returns proposition of other artists/songs could be a great way of discovering music too.

edpaffett
Casual Listener

It would be great to be able to reorganise the genre on the Browse page.  I’d love to move Pop, Workout, and Summer down the stack and move Folk, Classical, and Focus up the list. I would be happy if you just allowed the last one selected to move to the top. I understand there are promotional genres, but if you watch how they sink or float in the genre stack you could gauge their popularity. 

pckill

Totally agree, came here for this. Why would I ever click on those? At least make an option to hide them.

Screenshot 2019-03-28 at 16.10.24.png

Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-04-02

Hello there!
This idea has been submitted one year ago, but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough votes during that time (100 votes/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.
Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community.