[Browse] The New Browser SUCKS!

I listen to classical music and in the past I enjoyed entering the name of a composer and scanning through the myriad tracks available. Since the recent update that is not possible. Only albums, and a partial list at that, are shown and the text is such that I can't see what is on the album. IT IS AN AWFUL PRESENTATION! Spotify's search feature was always rudimentary and missed entries because of a slightly different spelling of a composer's name, but this latest presentation is enough to drive me to another provider. 

How difficult is it in this day and age to provide a decent browser and search feature? 

Updated on 2021-05-19

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this Idea as it breaks the following Idea Exchange guidelines:

• Clear suggestions. Make sure your suggestion does include enough information for us to understand what you’re requesting.
  • One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Mario
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-05-19

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this Idea as it breaks the following Idea Exchange guidelines:

• Clear suggestions. Make sure your suggestion does include enough information for us to understand what you’re requesting.
  • One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Related Ideas