Can you stop shuffle mode cross device?

I'm using my Premium account on multiple devices, on iPhone, iPad and Windows. I am getting pretty annoyed with the fact that when i decide to shuffle a playlist on my iPhone, all other devices I use next are set to play in shuffle mode. 

It looks like when you click the shuffle button, Spotify sets your account to play in shuffle until you switch off playing in shuffle mode. This is unexpected behaviour when I click the 'Shuffle play' button on iPhone or iPad that's on a playlist page.

I'd like to suggest that when you hit the shuffle button, it's for that session/playlist/album and device. Not "play everything in shuffle on all devices untill I switch shuffle off" mode.  

Updated: 2017-02-28

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

This sounds more like a bug that's worth investigating.
Could you please create a new topic in the respective help section / ongoing issues board and provide more info about the issue. Then we can check it out there.

Thanks! ;)

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed
Updated: 2017-02-28

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

This sounds more like a bug that's worth investigating.
Could you please create a new topic in the respective help section / ongoing issues board and provide more info about the issue. Then we can check it out there.

Thanks! ;)