Announcements

Cancel The Healthcode & The Healthcode Daily

This podcast is extremely problematic and the two creators (if you can call them that) have zero experience or qualifications. They speak on topics eg. **bleep** education, eating disorders, fitness and health.

An example - they had a supposed nutritionist (again that isn't fully qualified) speak on **bleep** ed in schools and how it 'is weird that guys are taught to wear condoms'. 

This is just on example on a whole list of reasons why these two podcasts should be removed from spotify.

Updated on 2022-01-25

Hello @littlechips, and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.
  • Ideas about pricing, subscription or content related requests. We cannot influence those.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
PastaFiend

Yeah i got red flags for this podcast when I listened to an episode where the guy said he puts his kid in a cold shower for his immune system and he cries and I thought what the.....!. I went back and had a look it was episode 93. I had a listen to a couple more and found that they were talking about a lot of health stuff and didn't really have any expertise so I haven't listened since. 

Alex
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-01-25

Hello @littlechips, and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.
  • Ideas about pricing, subscription or content related requests. We cannot influence those.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Env: prod