Canceling Premium

I have canceled my premium in protest. I wont tolorate the cencorship of artists due to domestic abuse charges in the past. (I am refering to R. Kelly and XXXTentacion) Due to the fact that you are not punishing anybody else. With many artists sharing many criminal actions throughout history, you seem to have chosen two black artists and that is all. Even if it doesn't happen to be rascist, its silly that other artists are not penalized. My friends and I will be more than happy to re-purchase our memberships so long as our artists are not demonitized and taken down. But for now, we'll stick with SoundCloud. -Best Regards

Updated on 2018-06-14

Hey there!

Spotify takes these matters very seriously. Please see this FAQ for more details. If you feel any content violates our hate content policy, complete the form here and Spotify will carefully review it against their policy.

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2018-06-14

Hey there!

Spotify takes these matters very seriously. Please see this FAQ for more details. If you feel any content violates our hate content policy, complete the form here and Spotify will carefully review it against their policy.