[CarPlay] Daily Mix for CarPlay

Daily Mixes are currently unavailable when browsing thorugh the CarPlay interface. They don't show up on the Radio tab via CarPlay like recent, recommended and genre stations do. They don't show up in "Your Library" either, which is a second place they show up on the iOS interface.  This means the only way to start a Daily Mix is to pull out the phone to access it on the phone itself, defeating the point of CarPlay.

This is such a great feature on Spotify I wish you would find a place on the CarPlay interface to show Daily Mixes for users who have daily mixes available for their account.

Updated on 2018-03-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

Shawzborne
Casual Listener

I agree and it does not show you all the playlists, radios or songs in recently played either. It only shows items that you recently played from carplay specific genres, radio stations and songs for some reason

Spaceboy88
Roadie

Please add this. One of Spotify's best features is sorely missing on CarPlay.

Justamchugh

+1 - just got CarPlay and I'm bummed Daily Mixes aren't available

cuernavaca

Please add this! It's a great feature and should extend to Spotify everywhere.

dgregory49

I need this plz

GarthW

Have stopped using Spotify via CarPlay. Pretty pointless with the missing daily mixes. I’m hoping they will introduce this functionality soon? 

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-03-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!