[CarPlay] Lift CarPlay 200 song limit

I'd like to be able to see all songs in my playlist, not just the first 200 songs. Please lift the limit.

Edit: The idea has been reposted here

Updated on 2018-05-24

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-06-01

Marked as new idea.

BoomBoomBob
Casual Listener

this 200 limit also affects lists of artists

Lennart__

Same issue here! Very annoying.. This problem also appears in 'Artists', I think it's common to have more than 200 artists in your library

VirtuaMcPolygon

It's currently down right dangerous. Being most people have way more than the current limit of followed artists / albums. I can currently only scroll down to a-s on artists. Which means I have to disconnect my phone whilst driving to find the artist past S and hit play... Then reconnect! 

It could be deemed lethal 

squeakitty

It also would be nice to be able to see all the artists or albums in my spotify library, instead of whatever limit it's set at right now.

**it is! I really don't understand why they haven't fixed it. It's been a reported bug since 2016.

teest123
Casual Listener

Is this improvement already on the roadmap?

Or have you only marked this fix as idea but the ETA is unknown?

VirtuaMcPolygon

I can only browse from A to L now on the artist list :-((((

pipapo
Regular

Is this also an issue on Android phones, anyone knows?

Ferryk

It’s not a Phone issue, but a limitation in the CarPlay application.

I also hope spotify will change this asap, cause it’s getting more and more irritating every time i get into my car.

teest123
Casual Listener

So sad, that there is no reaction from Spotify..

In my opinion this should be not that hard to fix!