Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Cellular Data is turned off notification

I have cellular data switched off for my Spotify mobile app because I listen to a whole lot of music and it eats up my data. I have a lot of songs downloaded, and most everywhere at my university has wifi access. It's annoying to not have an option to prevent the "Cellular Data is Off" notification from popping up every time I open the app. A "don't show again" option would be reeeeeally nice!

Hi and thanks for your suggestion! While this would be a very useful feature, it's actually part of iOS and not something Spotify has the ability to control: see this thread on the Apple forums for more information.

0 Likes
Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed

Hi and thanks for your suggestion! While this would be a very useful feature, it's actually part of iOS and not something Spotify has the ability to control: see this thread on the Apple forums for more information.