[Charts] Top Charts by Genre

I just thought that it might be nice if we have charts by genre.

This idea has been reposted here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Music-Top-Charts-Based-on-Genre/idi-p/4639...

Updated on 2018-12-25

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-03-18

Marked as new idea.

Kyanite

I agree, I mostly listen to alt rock.

TheFanw00t
Casual Listener

Yes please!  I want to know what are the "Top 50" in specific genres as opposed to country/global.  Just because the majority of my country's listeners like pop/rap/hip hop, doesn't mean everyone does!  I want to know what's up and coming in Jazz, or Rock, or Indie Alt!

Jeffrey014
Roadie

@TheFanw00t same here :)

Tayloralex91

Yes for the love of God I'm about to switch to apple!!! 

ryu81

This feature is so much more important than the top trending ideas posted. Come on guys, sort it out!

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

This idea has been reposted here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Music-Top-Charts-Based-on-Genre/idi-p/4639...

Updated on 2018-12-25

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will have to close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been rejected by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea again, in a slightly different form! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of the community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!