Choose as current playlist (Mobile)

The function "Choose as current playlist" is available on the desktop.. Can you please bring it to the mobile apps? :D

It's something i have really missed, and don't understand why you haven't added yet?

Anyone agree?

Updated: 2016-01-27

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as New Idea and edited title to make it easier to find via search.

Interrobang
Regular

I have wanted this one mobile for a while but never thought to ask for it.

Now that it has been removed from desktop, I am devestated. I use this all the time and miss it on mobile.

Please bring it back?

trooppi

I want it back also! Somebody ripped it off today....DOH!

FvN

Why would you remove this functionality? It's one of the things I loved most of Spotify!

Why would you pull a Facebook on us (in case you don't understand the reference; why would you delete/change functionality that people are happy with)?

Please put it back, and also add it to the mobile app.

I'm not paying a monthly fee to get my favorite features removed.

Gustaf89

This urely is a missed feature! Not as happy with Spotify as i previously was.
There is ofcourse a workaround. But why remove it?
something that is also bugging me is the missing function of beeing available to rearrange the set que.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-01-27

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!