[Chromecast] Scrobble to Last.fm

I don't understand why this feature wasn't implemented with Chromecast support, but it is very important for me. Please, add feature to scrobble track played on Chromecast to Last.fm account of device which initiated the playback. 

This might be related to [Spotify Connect] Scrobble to Last.fm and [Sony] Add Last.fm support to PS3/PS4 App, because scrobbling is unavailable on other devices too.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
danielholm

I would also love this feature. I use Chromecast much more than I use my headphones, wich result in a lot o tracks not scrobbled.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2017-06-19

Hey @StepanOrt thanks for bringing your idea to the Spotify Community. I've had a chat with the team behind Chromecast support now that your idea has reached over 100 votes. We don't have plans for this right now so we're marking it as 'Not Right Now'. However please rest assured they know of this idea and we'll keep watching it if it continues to grow in votes and comments. Thanks again!

annaleticia

Yes please! I bought a chromecast just for this and I'm frustrated

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!