[Chromecast] Shared Queue on Chromecast at Party with multiple Users

I like to host parties, and for the music, I have chromecast and some good speakers connected to the TV, and I use my phone to play a spotify playlist. Sometimes my guests want to queue a song or two, witch is fine. But if they try to do it from their own phone, they just skip all the other queued songs and start to play their own playlist. I don't want to pass my phone around to all the drunk people so they can queue up songs. I would like a party-mode, where my phone is the only one that can skip/pause songs, but other people can queue songs from their phones.

When you long-press on a song in spotify, a menu comes up. One of the options is "add to up next". When the phone is on a wifi with spotify on chromecast witch is on party-mode, it says "add to up next on phone" and "add to up next on [Chromecast name]"

Edit: Idea has been posted again here.

Updated on 2017-10-29

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: Idea has been posted again here.

Updated on 2017-10-29

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)