Comment on songs in collaborative playlists

Hi

I've been using Spotify for a long time now and have been participating in a collaborative playlist with three friends for over two years.

One function that would hugely improve our enjoyment of the collaborative playlist would be for us to be able to comment on individual songs in the playlist and start a critical discussion of the song's merits (between only the members of the collaborative playlist). Each song could have a drop down arrow which when clicked expands a collapsable list below it with the discussion thread.

I'm surprised that this function doesn't already exist. It would be great if you could add it, or otherwise let me know why this can;t be done.

Thanks!

Updated: 2015-09-02

As many people requested in the comments, this idea will be re-opened in a new idea here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/Playlists-Collaborative-playlist-comments/idi-p/11...

Add your kudos and comments there please to show if it's still a highly requested feature! 😉

Comments
monsieur_swifty

I was just about to suggest this! +1 this idea.

ashleynagy101
Bull**bleep** app. loved the **bleep** out of spotify at first..it was a miracle to my phone. then all of a sudden...i have to pay for it. I will never pay anything on a free app. FREE APP. HA! this is complete **bleep** and i have completely uninstalled the whole thing. Also, 6 skips an hour?? I can't even pick what I want to listen to i have to sit here and listen to the whole darn album to hear the song i want OR i get to waste all 6 skips to get to the one i want then have to wait an hour to listen to one more **bleep**in song ect. Maybe you should make your "free app" actually free. untill then..**bleep** spotify. just another waste if time.
lemoreex

i am listening to  The Ambient Spacewalk playlist. so cool . i would like to recommend the following track to be added to the playlist -  Fishinabox – ฝันดั่งเมฆบนสวรรค์สีชมภู Heavenly Pink Cloud Dreams that track i so friggin space its unbelievable ! How do i go about recomending it to Spotify to add though ?

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Duplicate
Updated: 2015-09-02

As many people requested in the comments, this idea will be re-opened in a new idea here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/Playlists-Collaborative-playlist-comments/idi-p/11...

Add your kudos and comments there please to show if it's still a highly requested feature! 😉

Related Ideas