Announcements

[Community][Browse] Get the location of the searched song in a playlist.

When you search a specific song in a playlist or your liked songs, there should be an option where it shows you where it is in the whole playist.

for example: i have 3000 songs in my “liked” if i search a song i want it to show where it is.

Updated on 2022-08-17

Hi there @Pishog,

Thanks for your Idea Submission.

On Desktop - when you search for a song, and click on it, it gets highlighted. After this you can press the 'x' on the search bar and that will clear the search field - taking you to where the song is positioned in the playlist.

On Mobile - it works much in the same way, but the app doesn't take you to the position of the song in the playlist. It stays highlighted though, but you'll need to scroll to the song.

If you think your idea should be considered as different, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct.

Cheers!

Comments
Alex
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-08-17

Hi there @Pishog,

Thanks for your Idea Submission.

On Desktop - when you search for a song, and click on it, it gets highlighted. After this you can press the 'x' on the search bar and that will clear the search field - taking you to where the song is positioned in the playlist.

On Mobile - it works much in the same way, but the app doesn't take you to the position of the song in the playlist. It stays highlighted though, but you'll need to scroll to the song.

If you think your idea should be considered as different, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct.

Cheers!