[Community][Connect] Discord status showing anything, not just songs

I was thinking that, if it's possible, anything you listen to on Spotify could appear on your Discord status through the connection, because I want to broadcast everything I listen to and not just songs. 

Updated on 2021-07-12

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to continue sharing it to get more kudos. Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.

Comments
Jacob
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-05-21

This suggestion is now open for voting! If this idea gets enough votes, Spotify will check it out and post a status update. You can read more about the idea process here.

Luan
Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-07-12

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to continue sharing it to get more kudos. Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion!

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.