[Community][Developer] Desktop users are not Andriod users are not IOS users are not Mac users

The people who use these different platforms are not the same and do not use the devices in the same ways. All of these devices use different languages and require different programming for each.  There is no way to make one program, with one non-customizable UI to work with all of the users you are trying to satisfy.

Example being my phone is scrolled through random songs in my car over bluetooth and how I listen through new music. My PC is on for hours listening to entire albums of music I have already vetted because I am either working or dealing with medical issues. I do not use either of these interfaces even remotely the same. Just as someone else may use both of these in the opposite way. This is why GUI's are made to be customizable by the end users.

Updated on 2021-07-21

Hey @demusku,

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Making sure your idea is clear”.

At this point, we don’t have enough information regarding what you'd like to see implemented.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarize yourself with the above guidelines.

Thanks!

Comments
Novy
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-21

Hey @demusku,

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Making sure your idea is clear”.

At this point, we don’t have enough information regarding what you'd like to see implemented.

Feel free to submit a new idea - just make sure to familiarize yourself with the above guidelines.

Thanks!

Related Ideas