[Community][Developer] Idea: Be able to see how long it takes to play your queue!

Hello!

I've been having this idea for a couple of years now - I would really like it if we would be able to see how long (in time) it is going to take to play our queue. Just like it states on top of playlists how long (in hrs and mins) it takes to listen to the entire playlist, I think this would make a lot of sense for the queue as well. Imagine how nice it would be; You are going to travel for an hour, and you can just add songs to your queue until you fill up an hour of music! I always find it a shame when I have to stop my music because I have arrived somewhere but I had so many more great songs queued. This would be the perfect solution for such situations! I am sure I am not the only one who would appreciate this, I know many music lovers around me who would become an even bigger fan of Spotify! Just like me 😉

Updated on 2021-06-15

Hey @Fleur98

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers! 

Comments
Ivan
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-15

Hey @Fleur98

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers! 

Related Ideas