Announcements

[Community][Discover] Certain Spotify Recommendations Should Have The Option To Be Removed

I feel that Spotify should either remove or allow users to get rid of suggested playlists, podcasts, and episodes. Some of the things I have encountered are incredibly inappropriate and not at all what I'm interested in listening to. I do enjoy daily mixes, but everything else is not even remotely relevantly related or similar to my listening history. Several other users have left complaints about Spotify recommendations, and if the Spotify team can't make good recommendations to its users, there may as well not be any. Because I have seen other people talk about this, it really shouldn't be looked over as just another suggestion. It's more of a problem at this point, and something should be done aside from closing valuable suggestions and input from people who use your service.

Updated on 2022-01-25

Hey @visionaryme42,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one(s).

Cheers!

Comments
Alex
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-01-25

Hey @visionaryme42,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one(s).

Cheers!