[Community][Other] Don't play/recommend blocked artists who are featured

If I tell Spotify, do not play a certain artist, I don't want to hear or see songs they are featured on, either.

BTW, this Idea has been posted several times by others, which tells me I'm not alone in wanting to obliterate certain artists from my Spotify experience. But it keeps getting closed because of not enough votes. Can't the team take the aggregate of such repeated Idea postings as another form of votes?

Updated on 2021-06-12

Hey @spathodeas

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers! 

Comments
Ivan
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-12

Hey @spathodeas

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers! 

Related Ideas