[Community][Other] Make Genderstar an optional setting or language option.

Hi there, as I told in the headline I would like to suggest to make the Genderstar an optional thing.

Since I'm cursed with not being able to read properly and have to have my mobile phone read things out loud it really makes it hard to understand anything. That kind of speech is making my daily life hard and I unsubscribed Spotify until that changes, because it's not usable or enjoyable anymore. That is not barrier free. It creates even more barriers, especially for handicapped people like me. 

I'm asking for a normal German language setting/option instead of this ideology, which only 18% of the German population wants.

Thank you very much! 

Updated on 2022-01-24

Hey @Expilot,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here, we'd recommend taking a look at it's Status for more info.

We’ve made sure to transfer over all the votes gathered here to the original idea.

Cheers!

Comments
Pascal_

🤝

Baloux

Absolutely agree on this! 💯

Heidebomber
Visitor

Great!

ropad
Visitor

Great suggestion mate!

Florian93

Sehr gut! Nicht locker lassen, weg mit diesem Sternchen!!

A-J-B

Very important suggestion!   👍🏻

TristanDE

100% Agreed! 🤝

OscarDC
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-01-24

Hey @Expilot,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here, we'd recommend taking a look at it's Status for more info.

We’ve made sure to transfer over all the votes gathered here to the original idea.

Cheers!