Announcements

[Community][Partnership] select your fav seconds

Hi,

Since I'm a daily Spotify user and based on my own experience, I would love if a "select your favs seconds" feature exists, because sometimes you just want to listen to a specific part of the song/podcast, so it would be cool if we had a feature that allows us to select the beginning and the end of our favorite parts, also adding them to our playlist.

And for the artists, a playlist by Spotify named as "fans favs", includes the parts that the fans select the most and listen to them repeatedly ranked from top 1.

I also asked my friends and some people online who use Spotify too and they also find this feature will be a problem solver for millions of users and a great feature to simplify users experience.

This is the prototype of the idea I made. I hope it corresponds to your future projects.

LILYVS.

spotify-project.jpg

Updated on 2022-08-11

Hello @yassineelwadoudi,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas about pricing, subscription or content related requests. We cannot influence those

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
AlejaR
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-08-11

Hello @yassineelwadoudi,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas about pricing, subscription or content related requests. We cannot influence those

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.