[Community][Playlists] Add back the feature that tells you the amount of songs in your playlist

A couple of years ago Spotify removed the feature that tells you how many songs are in your playlists. This was a very useful and simple feature that I don’t know why was ever removed. 

As far as I can see there is literally no way to see how many songs are in your playlists unless you go through and count each and every one. 
I think Spotify is the best so I’m probably going to stick with it but I don’t know why this feature was ever removed. 

Why was this removed? This should be added back, it’s so simple. 

Updated on 2021-06-02

Hey @leburby, thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

I’ve closed this idea as the Idea Exchange Guidelines only allow for one submission per idea. To show your support for this idea, please add your votes and comments to a similar idea submitted over here: [Mobile][Playlists] Bring back number of songs in a playlist

Comments
Noah
Rock Star 8
Rock Star 8
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-02

Hey @leburby, thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

I’ve closed this idea as the Idea Exchange Guidelines only allow for one submission per idea. To show your support for this idea, please add your votes and comments to a similar idea submitted over here: [Mobile][Playlists] Bring back number of songs in a playlist

Related Ideas