Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Community][Playlists] Playlist Covers

Helloo! I love spotify and have for years now. I have definitely been an OG on this app and it is one of my main sources when it comes to me listening to music or trying to find new music and i thank you guys for that! However one thing i think would make Spotify EVEN better would be the option to upload a photo any size for our cover art. The 300X300 cover option really makes is difficult to customize our playlists to our liking because it is SO hard to find the pefect 300X300 photo. I also think that being abe to make changes to your playlist covers should be an option on your phone, rather than just your computer. Another thing that i think would make Spotify customers happy would be the option of being able to change the background on spotify from dark to light & vise versa, kinda like a dark mode option, beacuse sometmes i get tired/bored of having the same old boring backgroud. In no way are these ideas meant to be disresfectful, i just think these things would make Spotify even greater than what it is now. Thank you and i hope to maybe see these ideas come into play in the future!! XOXO!!! 💜

Updated on 2022-03-15

Hey @NevaehsWrld444,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 3: “One change request per Idea.”

When one post includes several feature requests, it becomes hard to keep track of and update them.
If you have more than one idea, you can make a new idea submission for each one. This way we’ll know exactly which idea folks are voting for.

Furthermore there is already a similar idea about having a light mode, that you can support here: [All Platforms] Light Mode Toggle

Please note that even if an idea is currently set to “Closed” you can still add your vote there and we revisit those ideas on regular intervals. It might be that their time would be right in the future.

Feel free to submit your other idea again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
Kiril
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-03-15

Hey @NevaehsWrld444,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 3: “One change request per Idea.”

When one post includes several feature requests, it becomes hard to keep track of and update them.
If you have more than one idea, you can make a new idea submission for each one. This way we’ll know exactly which idea folks are voting for.

Furthermore there is already a similar idea about having a light mode, that you can support here: [All Platforms] Light Mode Toggle

Please note that even if an idea is currently set to “Closed” you can still add your vote there and we revisit those ideas on regular intervals. It might be that their time would be right in the future.

Feel free to submit your other idea again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.