[Community][Podcasts] Thank You Spotify

Hello, I just wanted to thank Spotify for not censoring podcasts. Some other places like YouTube are being very unfair with their censorship. They only demonitize and throttle channels that have conservative viewpoints, regardless if they cite government approved sources, medical professionals, and law professionals.  These channels generally are pretty basic content. I get all my music and podcasts from Spotify, I refuse to go anywhere else. Please keep supporting free speech, and please realize how large of a group your conservative listeners make.  Also, one of my favorite songs from my childhood has been removed from Spotify, I believe, because it has the N word in it. There are plenty of songs on Spotify that use the N word that are not censored. I will always support Spotify, please show some love back. Thanks.

Updated on 2021-06-20

Hey there, 

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this one as it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely "No pricing, subscription or content related requests".

You can read more about content availability here. 

Feel free to submit an Idea again and make sure you follow the above guidelines!

Comments
Mario
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-20

Hey there, 

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this one as it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely "No pricing, subscription or content related requests".

You can read more about content availability here. 

Feel free to submit an Idea again and make sure you follow the above guidelines!

Related Ideas